Thursday, February 24, 2011

A New Pagan Goddess Blog

Just what the world needs, another Pagan blog, right?  So why pay attention to what I have to say?  Well, by way of introduction, I am an actual Pagan Elder, a woman in her sixties who has been a Pagan almost as long as Wicca has been a religion.  I live my religion.  And I have a lot to say about the state of the world, what can be done to save it and awakening global Goddess consciousness as the means towards that end.

I traveled the middle east as a teenager, visited the ancient sites in Europe and lived in India for two years.  I taught a course in Magick and the Occult for several years in the mid seventies for the Ohio State Free University (remember those?) and was an out Pagan spokesperson then.  I am an historian, a thealogian and a very practical witch.

I've stayed out of the Witch Wars then and now.........

Finally, I founded the Maetreum of Cybele in the Catskills of Upstate New York, a brick and mortar organization that serves the Goddess.

I plan to write on politics, womens issues, and modern Paganism in general.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment